Monday, June 18, 2012

Growing Grace 10 months

Grace turned 10 months on Papa's Day.  
Grace, you loves to stand and are starting to take steps while holding someone's hand
You love to play with your big sister
You're new achievements include clapping your hands and signing "Please"
Grace, you love Dogs.  You scream with delight every time you seen a dog and if you are luckily enough to touch a dog you wiggle like crazy as you pet the dog.
When we got to the beach you like to taste the rocks and then throw them 
You've enter the stranger danger stage and you cry whenever I hand you over to someone else.  :-(
Papa says your smile starts on one side of you face and then moves across your face.
You love Papa's new figurine.  You call for it every time it's in eye sight and you beg to hold it at least once a day.  You have also discovered Papa's Carabao figurine  
Grace, you like to point at everything.
You still only have 1 tooth but you've been teething a lot.
















3 comments:

Seth Thomas said...

She is so precious! I especially love the pic of her sitting, facing the water. I love the little legs.

Sandy said...

Oops that was Mom. Guess Seth was signed in. I'm sure he agrees with me. ;-)

Jenni said...

I can't believe she is almost 1! And I love her blonde hair :)