On Sunday we woke up early, said goodbye to the Bohman Family (which was not fun) and drove to mapletown for Dagny's blessing.
We got to Mapleton an hour early, Gwenevere didn't have a dress to wear and Grace was in need of a diaper change so we went to the local Walmart. We changed Grace's diaper and found matching dresses for Gwenevere and Grace. (Hello Kitty Dresses). Gwenevere was so excited to wear matching dresses and since I had never bought the girls matching dresses I decided this could be their first. A memory I hope that will last.
Well, we finished up our Walmart trip and started on our way to Daniel and Dalynn's family's place when I realized one my directions where incomplete and two my cell phone was dead. :( We drove around for 30 minutes and I was in tears. But then Haini shows up out of the blow and leads me to the blessing. Thanks Haini. (and Happy Birthday dude!) yes it was Haini's birthday.
Daniel gave Dagny and beautiful blessing and the visit with family was wonderful. It was a peaceful afternoon.
After the blessing we went back to Auntie Grace's house repacked our things and then drove to Kristi's house to celebrate Haini's birthday and wait for Will and Jenni to arrive.
Gwenevere soaked up every minute she could with her cousins and I enjoyed the time with my sisters.
That night while talking on the phone with James I told him "If I needed to come home now, I'd be okay with that. I've had so much fun these past couple of days that I am truly happy but really ready to be with you again." James lovely said he'll wait for me to get home but I should enjoy the rest of the trip. And that I did.
3 comments:
Do you have a picture of the girls in their matching dresses?
I didn't get a picture of them in their dresses yet, but I hope to on Sunday. I will post when I do. I was just too busy that day.
I'm loving your posts and pictures of the reunion.
Post a Comment