Thursday I took the girls Swimming and picked up the key to our new home.
We will soon live less than a mile away from our favorite swim center Yippee
Gwenevere helping me document our first House
After a week of work I wasn't going to let Friday go to waste
We went to the zoo with some friends
After the zoo we decided we weren't done partying so we went to Mac Donalds for an hour and a half of playtime with our lunch.
Then we took naps in the car and drove to Chambers way to play in the ocean.
I love this girl's smile
I've never really care took much about what my girls wear as long as they have modest clothes on
It's fun to see their personality in the clothes they wear.
Making a big splash
Grace wasn't not a fan of the rocks and water
She preferred to be carried
yep, it was a pretty awesome day finished with bath-time swim-time
Now that's how I like to start a weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment