Friday, March 22, 2013

made my Morning

Felt Little One kick this morning while laying in bed debating weather to get up or not.  Happy to have stayed in bed just a little longer.

"Hello Little One, I almost forgot you are there.  You have been a very easy pregnancy so far and I'm excited for you to join our family.  You seem to bring me peace."

Speaking of peace, I am thankful for peaceful dreams after stressful days.  I'm seriously thankful for the kinds of dreams I've had lately.  I truly feel refreshed each morning.

Speaking of Little One.  Yesterday while driving in the car Gwenevere asked or should I say begged to name Little One "Everett".    Naming this child is going to be different just because I know Gwenevere will want a say in the matter.  Good thing we like her taste in names, for the most part.  hehehehehe


Happy Friday Everyone!

3 comments:

Max and Rebecca said...

So precious! I think I'm going to vote boy with this little one.

Dan Thomas said...

Thanks for sharing. I am with Max and rebecca. I think you better have some boy names picked out. You think you could sell the rest of you children on that?

Sandy said...

So glad this one has been easy for you. My third one always has been and he's amazing man now.