I had a gum tissue transplant on Monday and James wanted to take a few days off work to help around the house and make sure I rested. It was so nice to have him around. I was able to sleep whenever I needed and take my time to recover. I have the best husband and I'm so grateful he works for a wonderful company that supports his commitments to his family.
With that said we had an extra long weekend and way to much fun. We (mostly James) got the kids bedroom setup, butchered our first rabbit, stacked wood, prepped the garden for winter, went to the Museum of Glass, help Gwenevere with her school work and enjoyed many nights cuddling by the fireplace watching movies as a family and as a couple.
 |
| The MOG has a great program where they take kids drawings and make them into works of art. Gwenevere and Grace wanted to submit their drawings. |
 |
| Thanks Gwenevere for being our family photographer so I can be in a few pictures too |
No comments:
Post a Comment