Friday, November 14, 2014

Random Happiness

This is what I get when I let my children play with my camera day after day.  Life is good

Gwenevere and Grace playing Noah's ark

We see this scene several times a day, I never thought of capturing this memory.

Mommy's break time to check my phone and proof that I had it earlier today.  Now if only I could find where I put it. 

Home schooled on the kitchen table in pjs 

Grace does Gwenevere's "boring work"

Grace's prize from the independent toy store celebration

Frosting gingerbread houses for the letter H 

I love how artizy this girl is becoming.

Local library coloring

Gwenevere with the camera again taking pictures of her little sister

"Now pose like this."  says the photographer 

90% sure this picture was taken by Grace

this picture made me happy

Grace's view of her room

Some of Gwenevere's favorite things in her room

Snowflake from Grandma Sharolee

Lately the kids have been playing surfer girls, I love how the play so well together.

2 comments:

Max and Rebecca said...

I love seeing what kids think to photograph! And wow, Grace is artsy!

Jenni said...

Everett's face in the last pic cracked me up. Our boys take photos too and usually it is a lot of toy pics :)