An amazing women in my Relief Society shared something very profound on Sunday. She said we are eternal beings living in a mortal world and in the eternities time isn't an issue, we will be able to constantly progress for eternity and not feel limited by time. (an amazing thought) but now, as we are living in a mortal world, part of our testing is to prioritize and make time for the most important things, which is a huge challenge for us given our eternal heritage. I'm not sure if I paraphrased that right or if it even makes sense how I wrote it but it gave me the impression that we don't have to do everything, just the most important things right now and we are just having this brief mortal experience where using our time wisely is part of our earthly testing.
1 comment:
An amazing women in my Relief Society shared something very profound on Sunday. She said we are eternal beings living in a mortal world and in the eternities time isn't an issue, we will be able to constantly progress for eternity and not feel limited by time. (an amazing thought) but now, as we are living in a mortal world, part of our testing is to prioritize and make time for the most important things, which is a huge challenge for us given our eternal heritage. I'm not sure if I paraphrased that right or if it even makes sense how I wrote it but it gave me the impression that we don't have to do everything, just the most important things right now and we are just having this brief mortal experience where using our time wisely is part of our earthly testing.
Post a Comment