Today Gwenevere sang Primary songs the entire time we ran errands. It was lovely. In between songs she would share little tid bits of what she was feeling.
"I love this song (speaking about I am like a star shining brightly) I want to sing it to my whole entire class so they can learn it too.
"I wish everyday was Sunday." I told Gwenevere that we could pray everyday and read our scriptures everyday and be kind to others everyday and that way we'd be worshiping Jesus everyday just like we go to Church to worship Jesus.
Tonight while saying her nighttime prayers Gwenevere said
"... Thank you for this wonderful day. Thank you for our scriptures, and family and church. Thank you for our Bishop and for tithing."
It was beautiful to hear her Testimony. I know she is starting to feel the happiness that come from living the gospel of Jesus Christ.
No comments:
Post a Comment