On Friday Everett and I had a special mommy and me date to the Federal way swimming pool. The girls where at ballet and a friend was willing to watch them after their class so Everett and I could spend some time together. WOW it was amazing. I'm truly blessed with some amazing children. And I'm so so thankful I could spend some time with just Everett.
Everett loves the water, if Grace's element is snow, Everett's element is water. He kept putting his face into the water. at first I thought I wasn't holding him up high enough and it was accidental but then I realized he was doing it on purpose and love it. So we made it a game and he would dunk my head under water and then dunk his head under water. I never had a baby who like having their face in the water before. This totally took me off guard.
We also played in the lazy river and on the toddler water slide. We played with a ball and had fun splashing around for over an hour. Esther brought her boy Trever and Hayley brought her son Lincoln and everyone had a wonderful time.
After swimming, Everett ate snacks while I got ready for the day. Everett just babbled and kept smiling at me as if he had the best time with me. I love how happy this boy is, and how much love he shows to me and our family. He's truly an emblem of James' and my love for one another. I'm so grateful to have him in our family.
I love you Everett.
I love your kisses
I love your hugs
I love your sucker punches in my leg when I'm not paying attention to you
And I love your two teeth smile.
Speaking of teeth Everett now how 3 teeth up top and 2 teeth on bottom. To molars, and one canine up top and two little teeth right in the middle on the bottom.
1 comment:
I love your clocks Elizabeth. I'm so glad Everett has a good mom and dad. And I'm so glad you have Everett.
Post a Comment