Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Brittany and sons come to visit.

Last weekend Dallas had a overnight activity near my home so Brittany decided to come stay the weekend with us while Dallas was busy.  I have been secretly dreaming of a day when Brittany could come to my house.  I wanted to show her my home and share in the joy of our many similarities.  I was so excited for her visit.

Brittany arrived around 8pm Friday night  the kids where so excited and while they played happily I tried to frantically clean the remaining odds and ends around the house.  Once beds where made and toys put away it was time for bed.  We read stories together and then James put the girls to bed down stairs while Brittany put the boys to bed upstairs.


Saturday morning James had to go to work.

The rest of us slept in.  Then we got up and made Waffles for breakfast.  I took Grace over to a neighbor's house so we could feed and water the dog we where watching.  When we got back Brittany had turned on Conference and had started to listen.  We watched the first session of Conference and got ready for the zoo.

The zoo was busy but we all had a lot of fun.







We came back home and I once again left Brittany with most of the kids so I could check on the dog and pick up Pizzas for dinner.
 After dinner we had more free play time and then did baths and stories before going to be at a reasonable hour.

Sunday morning James made us monkey bread.  It was wonderful and everyone enjoyed all the sugar.  We turned on conference and listened to most of the morning session.  


Then it was time for Brittany to pick up Dallas.  



Thank you Brittany for coming.  It was fun to spend so much time with your lovely family and get to know you more without a lot of words.  I love learning knew things and you tough me a lot this weekend.  I hope your drive back home was safe.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Everett looks so cut on the carousel.