 |
| We have matching shirts. |
 |
| We talked about weather for preschool today. I love that Gwenevere said she likes every kind of weather. |
 |
| After school we made melted crayon raindrops and cut out silhouettes figures to go with our Umbrellas made at Rebecca's school forever ago. |
 |
| I can't believe how blessed we are with good friends. the man on the right came over to cut down some branches from my tree when I saw him trimming his trees and jokingly said do mine next. I love having good friends but it's ten times better when they are your neighbors too. Then the men in the truck are some long time friends I care a lot for. You know the kind of friends you Heavenly father placed in your path to help you feel loved and uplifted. That's the Day family for us. Nate and his two boys brought us fill dirt so we can level our front yard. FREE of charge and delivered. They are so wonderful and I hope to emulate their goodness. |
 |
| Gwenevere made a little swing inside the club house and I must say it's a big hit. |
 |
| Everett pretending to fly with his sword reminded me of another lost boy from long ago. |
Tonight Everett was playing with my wedding rings. When he was putting them back on my hand i told him that someday when he hets ready to marry a pretty little girl he can have my wedding ring. Afterall the diamond belonged to his name sake long ago. And by than I probably will enjoy getting a new band.
Everett got excited and said "yeah, i give it to Gwenevere or Grace." He loves his big sisters. That's so cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment