Sunday, December 4, 2016

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

We went a Christmas tree hunting at our favorite place this year. Every tree is 30.00 and we where the only ones there.   I love that.  Gwenevere was determined to be positive this year and she did a very good job.  Grace forgot her shoes so she rode in my backpack and we all had fun hunting for a tree.  

James so gracefully agreed on my favorite kind of tree this year.     



Everett had the honor of holding Moosie for Gwenevere

My barefoot baby

We like to pick trees that are past their prime.  If we're going to kill a tree for Christmas I want it to have lived a long life.  

We let Grace down to be apart of the cutting down ceremony 


Everett snuck in some cuddle time with Papa while the girls worked on  cutting down the tree. 

Hahahaha This is how he carried the tree back to the truck.  

Everett wanted to explore the field next to the tree farm so we took the long way back to the truck.  

James finally let me help carry the tree the last few steps back the the car,

Playing with the saw while Papa and Gwenevere load the tree in the truck.
 We waited until saturday to bring the tree inside and decorate.  The kids where so excited.
There are a lot of ornaments kid level.  



Christmas books, nativities, nutcrackers, stockings and my Mom's cross stitched tree.   

Light the world calendar

The first Gift of Christmas


We are excited for this Christmas Season.  

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Ok! Now I'' excited, too! 🎄🌟 I so wish we were closer!! I need little children around. 😘💞