Today while driving in the car Grace asked "When you are angry is it your body or another person making you angry?"
I know that might seem like a strange question but knew exactly what she was asking.
I first asked a question just to clarify what she was asking
"Are you wondering if it's your body that makes you angry or if it's satan?"
With excitement Grace replied, "yeah"
"That is a great questions Grace, our bodies use anger to respond to a threat or something we don't like. So it's our bodies that make us feel anger. Satan can't have any power over us. When we feel angry we might feel tempted to do something bad but we still have a choice to how we will respond to our anger."
Not sure if I should go on a pause for a moment.
Grace thinks for a moment longer and then says.
"Okay. Thanks Mom"
I'm not sure what made her think of this question but I'm glad she is in a curious stage and I can answer some of her questions. at least for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment