Thursday, February 17, 2011

Gwenevere's sayings

Gwenevere has been saying the funniest things lately but with my pregnant mind I seem to forget them before I have a chance to write them down.  So before another funny quote is lost forever....

Gwenevere is in the bathtub playing while James is giving her a bath.  Gwenevere puts a wash cloth over papa's head a says. "Where's Papa?"  then removes the cloth quickly and says "There he is."

We haven't played peek a boo with Gwenevere for a long time so it came out so funny.


I took Gwenevere to the new county Library and Wednesday.  It's only two blocks away.  Yippee.
Each time we drive passed the new library Gwenevere gets so excited and says "OH, Two libraries."


Gwenevere was singing "Popcorn Popping" to Papa while papa was on the computer pulling up Netflix.  As soon as the netflix web page opened Gwenevere stopped singing and yelled "THOMAS".  We've watched a lot of Thomas the Train on Netflix lately.  Thanks Tessha for letting us use your netflix account I don't know what we'd do without it.

1 comment:

Dan Thomas said...

I am glad that Gwenevere has not forgot how to play peek-a-boo. At least she knows that Thomas stands for something fun and good.