So James had a birthday on Thursday. Happy birthday James. You are the love of my life, my best friend, the warmest heater, the brightest smile, love of my life.
On Tuesday Gwenevere and I went to the store and Gwenevere picked out a present for Papa.
While walking through the store, on are way to the electronic section where I figured we'd pick out a movie for Papa, Gwenevere spotted an Elmo Shirt in the men's department. So it truly was Gwenevere who picked out her papa's gift.
On Wednesday we wrapped the presents, and since Gwenevere was so excited for Papa to open his present. And I was almost sure she was going to say "Elmo Shirt, Papa, Elmo Shirt," James opened his presents the day before his birthday.
Gwenevere convinced Papa to wear his new Elmo shirt so she could wear his other shirt the rest of the night.
We also gave him a new white shirt designed by me. Yep I said designed my me. I order the shirt off of www.itailor.com. James likes is white shirts a special way and after spending two months going to every department store I could think of, shopping online, and finding nothing that fits James standards I decided it would be worth it. So if you find yourself a picky white shirt wearer or a spouse of a pick white shirt wearer, I would recommend www.itailor.com. It's wonderful.
So on Thursday, James actual birthday, James went to school. When he came home we ate clam chowder in bread bowls and then took Gwenevere to a friends house so James and I could attend an REI class on cross country skiing. It got me all excited for cold snow and an outdoor adventure before the snow melts.
But On Saturday we had the actual birthday celebration. We invited a few friends for dinner and dessert. We made individual cookie pies and put ice cream on top right after the cookie pies came out of the over. It was Heaven.
So that is it, James is now 28 years old and with all the schooling he's accomplished in the last year I'm confident to say wiser too.
Happy Birthday James
5 comments:
I just read your Prince Charming story. So cute! I really enjoyed reading it. :)
We had clam chowder on Thursday too!
Dear James,
I hope you enjoyed all the activities you did as a result of your Birthday. So you are older and wiser. That is good! That is better than just being older.
It looked like Elizbeth's shirt turned out really good. Of course we know how special Gwenevere knows her Dad is!
Thank you for having us over! WE had a great time. Sorry Scream-o went all nuts on us.
Post a Comment