oh yesterday was great. I just wish I could rewind and do it again.
James didn't have school so we slept in. After Breakfast James asked me if I wanted to run some errands while he watched Gwenevere. It was pretty nice to go run errands and not worry about snacks, diapers, nap times, or anything else.
When I came home, James was putting Gwenevere down for a nap, we ate lunch and just hung out for a while. Then it was time to wake Gwenevere up and take her to the sitters. James had a denist appointment, (the not so fun part of our day) but we went to REI after. So fun.
Then we picked up Gwenevere. We went to the grocery store and James bought some crab for dinner.
James also bought me flowers and we bought Gwenevere a Valentines gift as well. We had a very nice evening. We watched Katie, a little girl Gwenevere's age, so that katie's parents could have a Valentines dates. Then we went to bed earlier something we've needed for the last several nights.
4 comments:
Now that sounds a like a great way to spend Valentine's Day - minus the dentist appointment. I especially like the crab dinner!
Sound like James is a special Dad! I am sure that Gwenevere had a good day also!
Preston wanted to call Gwenevere yesterday and thank her for the Valentines card but we forgot! We'll have to do it tomorrow. Thank yoU! And glad you guys had a good vday!
That sounds like a nice valentines day. I love going to the store/running errands by myself! That was sweet of James. :) Its the simple things right!? :)
Post a Comment