Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I had originally scheduled this post to appear on St. Patrick's Day but since we'll be having an ultrasound appointment on Thursday and hopefully a lot to blog about.  I figured it's best to publish this post sooner.


Happy St. Patrick's Day

Mommy and Me Crafts with Gwenevere. 

5 comments:

Sandy said...

I have a St. Patrick's Day pin that says, "I may not be Irish, but you can kiss me anyway." Truth is I'm a little bit Irish so that means you are, too!! Kiss On!

Dan Thomas said...

I did not know you prefered German to Ireland.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait till tomorrow! Have fun!

Cynthia Packham said...

So cute!! I love the German part!! Good luck tomorrow! Maybe you could send me a pic? I will be traveling all day and want to be able to look at it before you announce it! :)

Stephanie and Todd said...

Oops! That last comment was me! Not sure how I got onto my moms blog! :)