Saturday, March 12, 2011

Super Saturday take 2

I know I said last Saturday was Super.  But this Saturday was super too.  We've been talking about getting a zoo pass for a while now and we finally did it.  We went to the Zoo regardless of all the rain.  It was great.  I asked Gwenevere what was her favorite thing and she said "Zoo pass".  After a picnic at the zoo we where on our way home when we passed by a cheap movie theater and saw that they where playing "tangled"  So we ran a few errands stopped by the house and then went to the movies.  It was the first time taking Gwenevere and she loved the popcorn and pop and sat through most of the movie but by the end she was ready to be done.  We probably wont' take her to the theater again any time soon but it was so fun.  Sitting together all three of us watching a movie and being so cool.  After the movie (Which I really liked,) we went to the mall to buy Sees candies. We played at the play center and then went to JC penny's to look at suits for James.

I have pictures to upload and add to this blog but I'll do that later.  For now, I'm going to each a piece of Chocolate with James and watch a movie as we fall asleep.

1 comment:

Dan Thomas said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun.