Monday, May 9, 2011

a little something about James

I love James, he's so funny sometimes.  One thing that I love is the fact that he's always noticing when a new vote is made to the baby name poll on our blog.  If it was me I won't noticed any new votes until we had like 20 votes or something.  But he notices every single one.  And let's me know when they happen.  He even asked me to extend the deadline for voting until the baby is born.  I just love it.  It's not like the name with the most votes is the name we're going to choose but it's fun to watch what other people think.  

So just in case you haven't voted yet, or you want to vote but want more background to the name chooses we listed, I added a link on the side bar under the "page" section of our blog that says Baby Names for baby #2

Happy Voting  

And if you have other Names suggestions you want to add leave us a comment.  :)

1 comment:

Dan Thomas said...

Oh by the way my favorite is Grace Kahona Roemhilt! If you use that name you have to take her there to swim!