On Friday we got a package in the mail from Rebecca and Max. When Max came to visit us, Gwenevere hid one of Papa's shoes in Max's luggage. So they where returning the shoe. Thank you.
But that was not all that was in the package. The package came in a toaster box.
(funny story. A few months ago our toaster broke. It would still toast things but it wouldn't pop up and you couldn't eject any toast from the toaster without unplugging it from the wall. James and I talked about buying a new toaster but just never got around to it. While Max was visiting with us. I burnt 4 pieces of toast and almost started a fire. Thank goodness Max has been trained to be a firefighter.)
So when I saw the toaster box, I joking said "oh look a new toaster yippee". But how often to you get a package that actually has what the box says is in side. Do you know what a mean? So when we opened the package and found One shoe, a new toaster, and a little black camera case, along with some fruit snacks Gwenevere devoured right away, We where totally surprised.
In the package was this note.
We turned on the camera and this is what we saw.
We have the best family EVER!
Max and Rebecca gave us the camera. Wow. back-story: A few months ago our camera started acting up. Taking longer to take a picture, and pictures not a clear and before and an error message popping up. We knew are camera was about to die and we weren't planning on getting another camera until James finished Grad school in a year.
So this was the perfect gift.
So this was the perfect gift.
I started crying happy tears and James set up the toaster and made toast for Gwenevere. Gwenevere calls the toaster "Max Toaster". And she has had "Max toast" almost every day since.
Thanks Rebecca and Max.
We love you guys so much.
We can't wait to live closer to you.
James found a duplex here he said we can buy and you guys can live next to us.
hehehehe
More posts with pictures from our new camera to appear soon.
5 comments:
I keep saying this but all of you guys are just too cute, I wish Rebecca and Max could be up her this weekend. I miss those guys so much.
Dad
Don't burn your toast! I have two pieces of toast and jam every morning along with three eggs, Pills,and lots of Milk. Tessha says I am addicted to milk.
Thats was so cute of them to put that video and gift together!
I bet Max toast is the most delicious kind of toast ever!! YUM YUM! Now all we ask is cute pictures of our nieces very often!! hehe! We love you guys!
I love this post!
Post a Comment