Friday, May 6, 2011

Sunny Sundays

We have been so blessed the last couple of weeks.  Sunny Sundays and afternoon church make for wonderful morning family time.  Gwenevere is very interested in God's creations lately and every chance I get we talk about them.  So on Sunday  mornings when the sun is shining we love to go to Point Defiance and walk around nature. 

I love watching Gwenevere learn new things.  Here she is practicing buttoning her coat. 
I enjoyed the sun shine
and Gwenevere and I admired all the flowers
Gwenevere loved opening and closing the garden gates.  We probably spent half an hour just opening a closing the gate.

And a trip to Point Defiance isn't complete til Gwenevere and Papa explore the beach.
Thank you Father in Heaven for Sunny Sundays
And memorable family moments together.


2 comments:

Dan Thomas said...

It is nice to have Sunny Sundays! Looks like you are having fun. It will not be long until you have 9:00 church and your Sunny Sundys will have to be in the afternoon. Of course after naptime.

Unknown said...

beautiful. you are so productive on sunday morning. We are usually running around like crazy. That place is beautiful. She is too cute. :)