We are the Happy Hippies and this is a glimpse of our life
Happy Mother's Day!
Thank you James for the Lovely Mother's day post. And thank you for cleaning up Gwenevere's throw up at 2 am this morning. You are so amazing. I love you.
Super cute, Super Mom!
Awe thanks for posting this for your super wife. :) Happy mother's day Elizabeth. I agree with everything James said. :)
Good job to both of you good parents!! And Happy Mother's Day, Elizabeth - Bitzy!
Good for you James! I agree, she is pretty super! And you two do make cute looking kids. I can't wait for baby girl #2!
Love this post. I bet you are a great Supermom!
TRUE!! TRUE! TRUE!! And I love the exercising pictures!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Happy Mother's Day!
Thank you James for the Lovely Mother's day post. And thank you for cleaning up Gwenevere's throw up at 2 am this morning. You are so amazing. I love you.
Super cute, Super Mom!
Awe thanks for posting this for your super wife. :) Happy mother's day Elizabeth. I agree with everything James said. :)
Good job to both of you good parents!! And Happy Mother's Day, Elizabeth - Bitzy!
Good for you James! I agree, she is pretty super! And you two do make cute looking kids. I can't wait for baby girl #2!
Love this post. I bet you are a great Supermom!
TRUE!! TRUE! TRUE!! And I love the exercising pictures!
Post a Comment