Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Boo at the Zoo

On Saturday we went to the zoo for some fun Trick or Treating



Gwenevere dressed up like "SUPER BUG"
I asked Gwenevere what super bug looked liked since I had no idea what super bug was.
She never gave us a response
So I had to wing a costume for her with stuff we had around the house.
When Gwenevere saw her costume she said "Oh, That's super bug?"
"I guess so" was my reply
and that was that. 

Grace dressed up as a "Joey"
also known as "A baby Kangaroo"

She pretty much slept in her pouch the entire time

Papa helped Gwenevere "paint her face"
Gwenevere really liked that

The baby leopards are growing fast

but of course Gwenevere's favorite part was the aquarium

The octopus was even out and about

And they had skeletal on the big fish tank

Over all we had a great time at the zoo.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest bug ever! And Grace looks so comfy!!

Max and Rebecca said...

Super bug to the rescue and the kangaroo is brilliant. Sorry I've been slacking on my blog comments. I love reading your updates but I usually do it on my phone which makes it harder to comment! I hope to see your lovely family soon!

NelsonFam said...

That is hilarious - Super bug :)