Friday, October 28, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

On Saturday we went to the Spooner Pumpkin Patch with friends.  

We saw a really big pumpkin and I told Gwenevere not to touch it so James touched it for her.
Silly boy

Gwenevere enjoyed looking at all the farm animals.


Grace liked to pigs the most

Gwenevere found the scarecrows very interesting.  She wasn't sure if she should like them or not.  She kept asking why they are called scarecrows.  I think she was confused by the name, she told me over and over that she wasn't scared of them, but then would say "they are scary."  

Gwenevere spent a good 15 minutes splashing around in the puddles.  
This was my favorite moment.



They decorated one of the pumpkin fields with an Alice in Wonderland theme.  


Here Kevin is entertaining the kids with some good old spinning in circles.

After the pumpkin patch we decided to have launch at the Goofy Goose
BEST hamburger I've eaten in a long time


No comments: