Gwenevere is 2.5 years old (34 months)
Weight 31lbs
Height 35.75 ins
Night and Day Potty trained
loves to talk and most people can understand what she says
enjoys being a big sister but doesn't smother Grace
Gwenevere is scared of Ghosts, and shadows
Gwenevere has an imaginary pet Mouse that she plays with in the car.
Last week Gwenevere started pretending to be a puppy. We call her spot. And the picture below is Spot in her dog house. It's been fun to have a puppy around the house.
Lately Gwenevere has been very interested in cooking. She usually gets upset if I start cooking something without asking her if she wants to help. Here she is helping me make my Mama's special rolls.buttering the rolls was her favorite part because I let her do it all by herself.
Gwenevere still enjoys Preschool. I'm so glad to have Tanya here, she is teaching me so much about this age. Yesterday Tanya taught the girls about the color Orange and the number 5. For snack time they ate 5 crackers and and Orange. Gwenevere's favorite part about snack time is we allow them to pore their own drinks. This is the Orange pumpkin Gwenevere decorated
On Tuesday we discovered the Tacoma nature park. A new favorite place for our family. Gwenevere had so much fun playing in the water, and exploring with Papa.
I was super excited when Gwenevere started climbing the rock. She's pretty cautious about everything physical so when she took the lead I had to take pictures. I'm so proud of her. When she gets older I plan to take her rock climbing.
2 comments:
The girls are so cute and growing so fast! Grace definitely takes after your side of the family! And Gwenevere James'...I think :) Your a lucky lady!
I love this little girl :)
Post a Comment