Saturday, March 2, 2013

Music to my ears

Thanks to our wonderful Grandma Sharolee.  We have a piano coming to our home.

Isn't she a beauty

Grandma Sharolee found her on craigslist and rounded a group of good looking guys to take her down three flights of stairs.  


Yep I'm pretty excited.  And now I'm playing with the idea of a painted piano.  What do you think?







7 comments:

James and Elizabeth said...

Gwenevere want to paint our piano Rainbow

Rachael said...

You could make a contact paper stencil and do a rainbow, against the woodtone. I actually think that could be really cool. AND you could always paint over it.

Anonymous said...

Check out the painted piano on Facebook! I love the concept

Jenni said...

Yay for the piano! I actually like the green piano and how it's decorated. I say go for it!

Amanda Kaye said...

You'll have to let me know how it goes! I've thought about painting our piano...but chickened out because it looked like a hard process. But I LOVE the look of it. Yay for pianos in the home!!!

Dan Thomas said...

Piano's are nice but if it is painted it need to be played.

Dalynn said...

Love it. It's at the top of my summer project list at our house. We could compare notes on how to do it best.