Sunday, April 7, 2013

Conference weekend

I love love love the fact that my girls are best friends.

They play for hours together and it makes me the happiest Mama round.

Grace thinks Gwenevere is the world and Gwenevere loves all the attention.  She also loves caring for her little sister and the two of them our inseparable.

I love listening to them talk to each other.  It cracks me up.  I had a few of their conversations I wanted to write down but I've forgotten them already.  Oh well.

Other fun things that happened this weekend.  I made my blog into a hard bound book for our family journal and it arrived in the mail on Friday.  Yippee.  The girls and I enjoyed reading old blogs and see silly pictures.  These two books complete the first three years of my blog and I'm saving up bind the next three years.


The girls loved eating breakfast and watch the Prophet speak.  They did a great job listening while they played quietly and I was able to listen to three out of the four sessions.  Not to shabby! 




Gwenevere wanted to take a few pictures too.



 In between Sunday sessions of Conference Gwenevere went swimming in her pretend bed pool 



One of my many favorite quote from conference was by L. Whitney Clayton.  "Marriage is God's gift to us. The quality of our marriage is our gift to Him."

Happy Conference weekend

1 comment:

Dan Thomas said...

I also liked the comment by Elder Whitney. Look forward to seeing you and the girls this weekend. We will be staying at the Laquinta in Wilsonville. (By the tulip farms.)