Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter

Late Saturday night we finally decorated our eater eggs.  The girls had a lot of fun.


Love this picture



After the girls went to bed the Easter bunny hide the baskets
Papa's Easter basket


My boss gave the girls Easter baskets so I added her basket stuff to the girl's basket to make for a very stuffed Easter basket.
Grace's Easter Basket


Gwenevere's Easter Basket

Aunt Alisha's Easter Basket

 Easter Morning


 Gwenevere was excited for her ring pop

Feeling a lot of love for this incredible guy lately

The Easter Bunny decided it was fitting to give this big helper an extra gift.
Alisha was so excited.

After everyone found their Easter baskets it was time to head outside for the Easter Egg hunt.
Gwenevere sharing a lick of her ring pop




Two Happy Girls
  

We ate a yummy breakfast of sausage,  eggs and muffins before getting ready for Church.  After Church I couldn't help but take pictures next to the beautiful flowering trees in the Church parking lot.


Love this little angel


I told the girls to say cheese and this is what Grace did.


I have about ten pictures with her month wide open.  I was laughing pretty hard.


this turned out to be the best one

And of course she gave me a cute smile once I put her in the car.  Silly Girl 



I bit of a gross picture but I want to document the fact that we love each other

Then we drove to our Friend's house for a fun afternoon with an Easter Egg hunt and treasure hunt.  

Grace looking for Easter Eggs


The incredible Easter Egg tree

We ended the Easter Egg hunt and started the Treasure Hunt.
While the kids where treasure hunting we big kids played








We then enjoyed some visiting while Gwenevere took over my camera.



My Amazing Midwife Char.  I love this lady so much.  Ever grateful for her knowledge and gift.






 After visiting we friends, James came home and made my favorite meal.  Fish.  It's so good I had to share the recipe.  I'm not sure what kind of fish James used this time, but it was amazing.  The best he's made so far.

It was nice to end our Easter Sunday eating fish and thinking of our Savior.  Even though our Easter Sunday was filled with Easter eggs and treasure hunts, We talked about our Savior throughout the day, and I felt it was a very well balanced Holiday.  I am ever so thankful for the love of God, his Son Jesus Christ and the atonement.  Celebrating life this Holiday season meant so much more to me.  I am eternally grateful for the gift of the Resurrection.  Happy Easter Everyone



3 comments:

Max and Rebecca said...

Those little girls are so wonderful! I love the video of them dying eggs and their matching dresses!

Dan Thomas said...

Looks llike all had fun! I particulay like the tree in bloom.

Jill said...

Looks like so much fun! Love all the pics.