From our younger days
Saturday, October 12, 2013
Dreams
Last night I had a dream that I lost my cell phone and James lost his cell phone and I couldn't find him. Then I realized because we had gotten married so young I would need to marry again. I was so sad. Finally I found James in a cave in our basement, which was really cool and he told me that we could stay married. I was so happy. I woke up on the right side of the bed this morning. Thanks to James who got up with all three kids and let me sleep in. Those extra 30 minutes made all the difference. Have fun Mt. biking this morning James. I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
James have fun moutin biking Seth would be jealous of you!
Thanks for staying married to Elizabeth!
Post a Comment