Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Family Photo Shoot

Thanks to James' amazing co-worker we had a fun family photo shoot with lots of cute pictures of baby Everett.  I can't decide on a favorite so here's a whole bunch of my favorites.

I added numbers above a few of Everett's pictures.  The pictures with the numbers are the pictures I'm going to use for his birth announcements.  Let me know which ones are your favorites and I'll try to make sure you get one of your favorite photos in the card we give you.

Thanks again Star for your awesome work.











1






2.


3.








4.


5.


6.






7.



8.


9.




5 comments:

Carrie said...

I love 4, 5, 6, 8, and 9! Those are great photos!!! My favorite one is of the whole family with the family block! The pictures of Grace and Gweenevere holding Everett all by them self....those are priceless!!!

Nathan said...

My favorite is also the family photo above the number 7 one. and I love all the numbered ones and all the family ones, and all the ones of Gwenevere and Grace with Everett and...you get it I just love them all!

Nathan said...

oops I'm not really Nathan, this is Sarah.

Max and Rebecca said...

I especially love #4 and 5. Everett seems so alert. The ones of Grace and Gwenevere snuggling with their baby brother melt my heart. Too cute!

Dan Thomas said...

I like all of them! I think I like number 8 the best! Have you decided when you are going to bless him?