Wednesday, January 15, 2014

weekend fun and more

I'm going to attempt to blog while making silly faces at my social butterfly.
Never mind I give up.  I'll try again later.
......
.....
.....
Okay so he's asleep now.  Wow what a fun weekend we had.

Friday night Papa went with the girls to pick up a free fish tank that was offered to us.  Grace fell asleep before the Daddy Daughter date was over so they brought  her back home and then Gwenevere and Papa went to the store to buy Ice Cream.

Saturday we very blustery so we bundled up and drove to SeaTac to visit a new pet store.  We found Rainbow (our new fish) there.  Then we drove to another pet store to pick up rocks and supplies for our new tank.
The girls helped Papa set up the new tank


this is a picture of Rainbow, He's a male Bata

James has also added some new fish to his other tank, as of now we have 21 fish in one large tank and 1 fish in the little tank.  we hope to add more to the little tank soon.


The girls aren't the only ones fascinated with our fish,  Finn has grown interested too.

Speaking of Cats the other day I thought it would be fun to take comparison pictures of the girls with their kitties.  I was surprised to find that they even posed the same way in both pictures.




okay so enough about pets on to other news

I found the game Hungry Hippos after Christmas on sale I got it planning to give it to Gwenevere for her birthday but I got to excited and I pulled it out for Family Home Evening a few weeks ago.  oh my goodness!  We've had a blast playing as a family.  We've also been doing a lot of puzzles lately.  It been really fun family time.  

James has also pulled out his old Nintendo and the girls got to play for the very first time.  It was fun to watch them.  We stared them out with Duck Hunt.  




The girls had so much fun they started hugging each other.


Our night time routine has been altered lately.  We (mostly me) have been dragging our feet lately with no desire to put the girls to bed, so bedtime has been more like playtime.  But it's been super fun.  Thanks to Dalynn and Daniel we have had some amazing shadow  puppet stories and lots of silly ones too.




Today we had lots of fun exploring the beach, turning over rocks and finding crab cities, collecting seashells, sand dollars, and pretty pebbles, and taking an evening bike ride in our neighborhood.  

Tomorrow is Gwenevere's first day of Gymnastics I  hope to get some pictures and hopefully post soon.

PS.  This post took me 3 days to finish and 50% of it while typed one handed while holding Everett.  Just thought I would share.  

No comments: