After playing for several hours we make our way back to our car ready to go to Grandma Sharolee's house. When I got to our car and unlocked all the doors our car alarm went off. Not GOOD. My car alarm key was back in Tacoma and I had no way of turning off the alarm. Someone else in the parking lot must have the same alarm and when they set their alarm it set mine. I called up Max and thankfully he had some experience with this issue. I got under the hood and started pulling fusses. It did not work. :-( I nice man saw me in my distress and offered to help me. Luckily at this point Grace and Everett where asleep and Gwenevere was sitting patiently eating a little snack. The man had some mechanical experience but no tools. He figured I needed to detach the battery and hope that it would reset the alarm.
Since I had no tools, I called up Max again he came over with his tools and we (mostly he) detached the battery. At this time Everett was awake and needed some attention. Grace woke up later and with the alarm going off said "That's loud." I started laughing since she had been sleeping through that loud sound for a while. Max did his magic, and found the fuss to disable the alarm. It was under the steering wheel and was a big pain in the neck. THANK YOU MAX!
Two hours later we where on our way to Grandma's house.
We made homemade pizzas and watch Cinderella that night.
Saturday morning Grandma watched the kids while I went to the temple.
Then we went to Lexi's birthday party. Stephanie sure knows how to through a party. We had cookies, and balloons, games and a pinata. It was awesome.
We made our way back to Grandma Sharolee's house for dinner, some more cousin time and a quick visit with Grandma Great or Red Grandma. It's always wonderful to see Red Grandma.
Then we packed up and came back home to be with Papa for the rest of the Weekend. It's always fun to play with family weather it's our extended family or just our little family.
Sunday afternoon at Dumas Bay









No comments:
Post a Comment