Thursday, January 23, 2014

Last day of being 3

A few days before Everett turned three months I went to his dresser and pulled out the iron-on mile marker I needed for his three month pictures.  I soon got distracted and when I went back to get it the day Everett turned 3 I couldn't find it anywhere.  Go figured.  I looked everywhere and soon gave up.  I truly was disappointed.
but....
On Everett's last day of being 3 I found the iron on.  Yippee!  
Without delay I taped the iron-on on (yes I didn't even iron it on)  and we took some cute pictures. 








Everett has grown so much.  He loves to play and talk to his big sisters.  He has rolled over from stomach to back once so far and has army crawled three steps only once so far.  He loves his Papa and gets so excited to see him when he comes home from work.

Everett has tasted oranges, pretzels, applesauce and juice Popsicle.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

He is sooooooo cute. I'm so glad he got to come to your family.