Bake at 350 for about 1 hour 15 minutes (I usually only bake for an hour)
1 teaspoon Vanilla
2 large eggs
1 1/4 Cup Coconut milk
2 1/2 Cup Flour
2 teaspoons baking Powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
1 1/2 Cups sugar
2 Cups flake coconut
6 tablespoons melted butter
In small bowl, whisk eggs milk and vanilla
In a large bowl, sift flour, baking powder and spice; then add sugar and coconut.
Make a well in the center of flour mixture and pour in wet mixture.
Just combine, add melted butter.
Grease and sugar* bread pan. Pour mix into pan.
*Sugaring the pan: Pour a handful of sugar into greased pan, shake around until inside of pan is covered in a thin coat of sugar, pour out the rest into the trash.
1 comment:
I made this today...it is in the oven and smelly delicious! Did you use sweetened or unsweetened coconut and coconut milk? I used unsweetened and feel like I should have asked first. I guess if it needs sugar I will frost it. ;-) thanks for thw recipe!!
Post a Comment