Everett has been vert chatty today and has said some funny things.
Earlier today as we where walking into our friend's house Everett carrying his book with him, excitedly exclaimed "I brought my Cano (volcano) book. See here is my cano book. it is big."
Then later on while having yet another important conversation about gender i ask Everett. "Are you a boy?"
He replies with a grin "No. I'm a train." and with a big laugh continues "Im Gordon."
Last but not least, you know Everett is two when he cries himself to sleep repeating the phrase. "I need your phone. I need your phone."
Hahaha where did his childhood go. Off to Neverland to dream about trains and very big Volcanos.
Good night my big boy.
1 comment:
I just love this age. Still quite a bit of innocence but really figuring things out. So cute. I've been trying to write down more of my boys' sayings. Today Charlie saw a new bottle of shampoo and he said very excitedly:
"You got more shower-poo?"
Post a Comment