On Saturday at Jace's baptism, Dalynn had invited us to bear lake. The plan was to head home on Tuesday but Bear Lake was too tempting. We rearranged our plans and settled on the idea of going to Bear lake and then driving from Bear Lake to Boise that night.
We woke up refreshed from our 4th of July Celebrating ready for another fun filled day with cousins. I packed up our car while Kristi packed for bear lake. We made a stop at Target to pick up lots of snacks and to a few more floaties.
We made our way to through Logan Ut and on towards bear lake.
The kids where so excited when we arrived. Everyone went into the water and played for a bit floating on floaties and riding the waves. Everett chased Lucky and had a fun splashing with cousins.
When the Littles got hungry they would wrap up in towels and eat cheetos and other snacks until they where ready to get wet again.
Everett and I made a castle together
Grace, Gwenevere, Maren and Ember dug a large trench
Grace went wave riding with Auntie Dalynn
Gwenevere chased seagulls with cousins
Everyone had a fun time.
| Playing the the moat we made |
It was getting close to the time I needed to be on the road and I wasn't ready to leave. I checked my phone to see if James had called and I noticed I missed a call from my mom. I decided to prolong packing up and call her back instead.
When my mom answered her phone she told me that she was purchasing a new car and wanted to know if there was any way I could take her old car Toyata home. I called James and told him about the generous gift we had been given.
We decided to fly James out to Utah on Friday and we'd drive both cars home together. YIPPEE!
More time with cousins.
I texted Ali and Seth to let them know I wouldn't be driving to Boise after all and I went back to playing.
When we where almost the last people left at the beach we decided it was time to go get dinner.
We drove into the town and ate at the "Least famous Milk shake" stand..
Then we loaded up the cars and drove home. Dalynn to Wyoming, Kristi to Orem, and Laura and I back to Kaysville.
We reached a 100,000 miles during our return trip home and I pulled off the road to take a picture.





No comments:
Post a Comment