Sunday, August 28, 2016

Peaceful moments in the garden

I know it sounds corny, but I love our garden.  I find it the perfect hiding place on crazy days, it's my calm and quiet spot.  Tonight we spend time out in the garden picking lots and lots of tomatoes.  The moment was simply beautiful.  

Here are some pictures from multiple garden getaways this summer.  

My laundry feels cleaner when dried by sunflowers

I never knew I'd enjoy these lovely ladies and much as I do

Our bees had a hard summer, do to city pesticide spraying but it's always a good feeling to see them work so hard

I can't believe how big some of our sunflowers have grown.  And these aren't even the tallest ones this year.  

If you play in the sprinklers on Sunday it's best not to get wet.  

I came outside to see James capturing this beauty with his camera.  




Growing wild







Fresh from our garden

No comments: