Once again it's time to celebrate Grace. We had fun planning her simple party. Grace wanted puppy ears, a pinata and to play with her friends. No games. Since her friends would be out of town on her birthday we hosted her birthday party a week in advance.
We rushed back from Packwood and started the birthday party prep. Gwenevere and Grace made the pinata while I sewed puppy ears.
I stayed up till 2am the morning of the party but the puppy ears where complete.
Grace went with my to pick up her friends for the party. When we returned home Papa and Gwenevere had decorated the living room with streamers.
Then I left the kids alone to play while I decorated Grace's cake.
| Getting puppy tattoos |
| Reading books at a birthday party. That's my favorite thing. |
| lunch time |
| I wanted to make hotdog for the puppy party but Grace asked for Pizza. |
Grace received some facepaints and everyone got a little paint on them. I had planned to watch the movie Rock dog and eat pup corn but the kids where having so much fun playing we just decided to let them play.
Then we inflated tail balloons and played chase the tails.
Then it was time for a pinata
| Everett came at the pinata running. |
| Papa finally finished the pinata. |
I love you Grace. I love this age and stage. I love how happy you are. I love how smart you are. I love that you like to dance and sing. I love that you like to help. I love your giggle. I love your sense of adventure. I love that you love spending time with me.
I hope your 6th year is filled with learning and growth. Happiness and Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment