The first day was spend hanging round the house and going Potty every 30 minutes or so. If one had to go potty the other would go potty too. Usually they both didn't actually go at that the same time, but both girls had dry panties on ALL DAY! A first for Gwenevere. Yippee
The next day we got out of the house and really partied.
First we walked to the park.
And then we played
After an hour at the park, we walked to Mac Donald's for launch. Both girls loved their french fries and milk. Surprisingly Gwenevere ate her entire Happy Meal: Nuggets and all. And both girls were happy to find toy fairies in the happy meal. Although their was some debate as to who had the pink fairy. Both girls wanted a purple fairy "NOT PINK". They took turns playing with the purple fairy and the launch was successful.
Look at their happy Faces.
And just for kicks and giggles, I had to add this picture.
Cooking Dinner with Auntie Alisha.
3 comments:
Looks like you had fun! Too bad we didn't get to come :( I went and got Aliya one of those froggy potties and she loves it! Thanks for telling me about it!
I learned along time ago you can go back to the cashier and swap McDonald' toys. There is always somebody unhappy until I do this. Works every time.
loooks like Gwenevere and Alisha is enjoying cooking,
Post a Comment