Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mini Vacation

Last week Gwenevere, Alisha and I had the chance to go on a mini vacation to see friends and family.  Unfortunately James had school so he stayed behind and had his own staycation with lots of studying. 

We drove up to Camano Island Wednesday evening after dropping off Uncle Max at the airport.  Even though we got in late, Gwenevere and Preston where ready to play.  The next morning we hung out with Will and Jenni.  My car key broke so Will helped me get a new key so I could drive up to Whidbey Island to see Ashley and Paisley Brown.  Ashley is my adoptive Ohana Sister and Paisley is Gwenevere's.  We had a fun time visiting, even though it was only for a few hours.  That night we drove back home to be with James again.  A short but sweet visit.  

Gwenevere and Preston wanted a picture together they just didn't want to sit together.

Gwenevere wearing Preston's Thomas shirt and building a tower out of legos.  She LOVED the Legos.  I think I know what Santa is going to bring her.

And of course the a trip to Preston's house isn't complete tell you get a ride in his sweet convertible

Gwenevere fell asleep on our way to Ashley's house.  It was a beautiful peaceful drive.

Can you see the sister resemblance?


Getting a picture of Paisley and Gwenevere was a little more tricky. 

but I just LOVE Paisley's hair. 

2 comments:

Dan Thomas said...

Do you remember going to Whidbey Island after an all night drive across Washington?

Anonymous said...

I am so happy we got to see you guys! Thanks for coming up! :) And I totally see a sister resemblance. :)