More and more people are asking me when is my due date. When I let them know I still have 1 more month they look surprised. I don't know why. (hee hee)
Even though I have 5.5 weeks left, I do feel like the time is getting real close, so this past weekend we spend a good chunk of time getting ready for baby sister. On Friday, Alisha and I moved Alisha's room into Gwenevere's room and Gwenevere's room into Alisha's. Thanks Alisha for all your hard work. I wouldn't have been able to do it by myself. When James came home Friday night, he set up Alisha's new bed. Since her room is smaller she needed a smaller bed.
Alisha's new room
I was kinda nervous to see how Gwenevere would do in her new room. But she thought the move was GREAT. At first she tried going into her old room (Alisha's room) and laying down on Alisha's bed when I said it was time for bed. But once she realized her bedroom was now Alisha's old bedroom. She jumped right into bed and it wasn't a problem at all. Yippee!
On Saturday morning. James and Gwenevere set up Baby Sister's crib. So that Gwenevere could get use to it being in her room before baby sister comes. Gwenevere was so excited to help Papa. And I really think she's starting to get the whole baby sister is coming soon, Idea.
So this is Gwenevere AND baby Sister's new room
I still need to hang up pictures and move curtains, but I've unpacked baby clothes, had a chance to inflate the birthing tub to see how big it is and started gathering birthing supplies. We all feel ready for baby sister's arrival.
When I asked Gwenevere how excited she is for Baby sister, this was her response
"This much"
Gwenevere took this picture of Papa's excitement for Baby sister
And this is my excitement for Baby Sister
Actually it's my excitement for new eyeliner.
But I'm really this excited for Baby Sister to come too.
7 comments:
You look great Elizabeth! You have the prettiest eyes. Can't wait for Baby Sister either!
Looks like all is ready for baby sister to come!
You look awesome Elizabeth! :)
It's almost time... kind of like Christmas Eve. I love it and you look great Elizabeth.
You look so good Elizabeth! You have the cutest pregnant belly. I am getting so excited for you guys! Let me know if you need any help with anything...
What do you mean you don't like to take pictures of yourself being this pregnant? You look fantastic! Looks like you are way ahead of me being prepared for the baby. I like the idea of putting the crib up early cuz I do think it will help in Mason's excitement and better understanding that he will have a brother soon. Perhaps I can convince Jer to put it up in the next week.
Elizabeth you look amazing! At least you are just carrying all in your belly. Yay for your pregnancy almost being over, how exciting!
Post a Comment