Monday, July 18, 2011

Gwenevere 2.5

Gwenevere is now 2 and a half years old.

Height: 35 inches
Weight: 29.3 lbs

Still missing her two year old molers

a few of her favorite games to play
 pretend tea party
pretend happy birthday


Favorite books
Best first book by Richard Scarry 
Gymboree: 100 games to play with your baby (it's a parenting book but she loves to read it)
Warthogs in the kitchen

favorite TV shows
Shaun the sheep
wonder pets
Dora the explorer
Max and Ruby
Favorite things to do
Go to the park
visit the zoo
throw rocks in the ocean
Go on a walk
ride her bike
play in her wadding pool 
Check out books from the library
Favorite treat
Popsicle

Favorite foods
Strawberries
Tomatoes
Peanut butter

Some of her many friends
Katie F
Kyler B
Reagon L.
Benjamin D
Alyia B
Aidan T.

Favorite quotes by Gwenevere

After doing Gwenevere's hair three times before Church Mama was on her last straw when Gwenevere starts taking out her hair tie.  
Mama almost in tears: No, Gwenevere don't pull out her hair ties.  That makes mama so sad.
Gwenevere:  It's okay Mom,  don't cry.  
As she hands Mama her last hair tie.  Papa started laughing and that was the end of that.  

Mama and Gwenevere are driving in the car,  Gwenevere says something but Mama can't hear what she said.  Mama asked Gwenevere to say it again, but still can't hear Gwenevere.  Finally mom turns of the air conditioner to make the car quieter and says "Speak really loud so I can hear you."

Gwenevere: "I liked that TRUCK!"  
It made Mama laugh


Gwenevere, thanks for being my two year old.  I love watching your learn new things, ask questions and obey.  You make me smile everyday.  I love you so much.


 




2 comments:

Sandy said...

I love those pictures and I love that little girl even more. The truck one was a classic!! Give Gwenevere a hug from Granma! Tell her I said thanks for sharing Alisha.

Jenni said...

awwwe she is sooooooooooo cute! I love it when you share the stories about things she says.:)