I Love having a two year old, She is so much fun. This morning Gwenevere was cuddling an imaginary thing. I asked Gwenevere what she was holding and she said. "A snake." She then let me hold her snake and I got to pet it. She said its name was "scapboo".

4 comments:
That is a classic picture. great job capturing a small moment in time
The picture was taken by a friend. She does a wonderful job capturing simple joys.
The snake was just pretend now but soon it will come to life!
Believing
"Alice laughed. 'There's no use trying,' she said. 'One can't believe impossible things.'
'I daresay you haven't had much practice,' said the Queen. 'When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
~ Alice in Wonderland
Post a Comment