Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cousin time



Cousins are the best. '
A few weeks ago Stephanie, James' cousin and I decided we needed to get together.  Last thursday Stephanie and her daughter Lexi came to visit.  Gwenevere and I had so much fun.  It's always nice to have visitors.  On Thursday we went to the Children's Museum in hopes that it wouldn't be too crowded.  We didn't know that one thursday every month happens to be free.  So guess what.  It was crowded.  :(  haa haa Oh well.  I think the girls had a lot of fun.  Lexi really enjoyed the red rockers and magnetic ball ramp.  


 Gwenevere enjoyed trying on "HATS" and doing crafts in the art room.  She really liked the fact that I let her use scissors.
 

Gwenevere also enjoyed pretending to drive the bus

After the museum the girls looked ready for a nap
So we headed home for naps, more play time, dinner and bath time.



Before bedtime, the girls got their babies ready for bed. 
first feed the baby, then bedtime.
 Lexi thought this was a good idea

 What a good Mama Lexi.

1 comment:

Dan Thomas said...

Looks like all got fed!