We are the Happy Hippies
and this is a glimpse of our life
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Gwenevere can count
Gwenevere can count to 11. She likes to count to 13 but she skips 12 every time, so I don't think that counts. The video isn't the best but I just had to share my excitement for her learning. Have I mentioned I LOVE having a 2 year old.
How exciting!!! Aren't kids the best? I always loved the 2 year old stage, as well. It's the stage where they push to see how much they can learn. They just want to know everything. She is so cute!
4 comments:
How exciting!!! Aren't kids the best? I always loved the 2 year old stage, as well. It's the stage where they push to see how much they can learn. They just want to know everything. She is so cute!
Does she do a good job of matching things with numbers? What is cooking in the kithenn. It even smells good hear.
She has the cutest voice. What a big girl. :)
I love her little voice too. And James is cooking bacon yum.
Post a Comment