Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Family/Friend bike ride

On monday we made it to the dentist.  Papa, Gwenevere and Grace all got their teeth cleaned.  Well, short of.  Grace let the dentist look at her teeth but she wasn't willing to let him clean them.  But today she asked to go to the dentist again so hopefully in 6 months we'll go back and she'll be a little more willing.  Gwenevere did an awesome job and has 0 cavities so far.  There was one area that was a little discolored but wasn't sticky which means it's not a cavity yet.  We're going to see how long we can keep it that way.  Gwenevere is great at brushing her teeth and even flossing.  Way to go Gwenevere.



After a fun morning at the dentist office we meet up with some friends for a wonderful bike ride and black berry picking party.  I gave Gwenevere my camera so she could take pictures of the ride.  Some of these pictures are mine and others are hers.  Although my bum is sore today I had a lot of fun and I can't wait to go biking again soon.  

James did about 10 miles,  He wiggled back and forth on the trail so much I'm guessing I road probably only 8 miles.  hehehehe  But we all had a lot of fun and now I have to small freezer bags full of frozen blackberries.  Yum yum














After the bike ride we went back to the Johnson's house for dinner and homemade ice cream.  Summer time is truly the best.

1 comment:

Max and Rebecca said...

Congrats to Gwenevere for having 0 cavities. Auntie Becca is proud of you! Also, I was hoping to see a picture of you on a bike with that great big baby brother!