In desperation I took Grace on a walk late last night. (It was a rough night for her). We walked down to the end of the street to see the Tacoma city lights. With excitement Grace said "Jesus made me these lights." enjoying the sweet innocence of her thoughts I simply agreed "Yeah." Grace then continued to say "Yes, Jesus loves me lots. He gives me hugs and kisses me. Jesus really loves me alot."
A few Sundays ago James was at work and I was desperately trying to keep both girls reverent during the sacrament. Gwenevere whispered to me something about Jesus. Grace over heard Gwenevere say Jesus and her excitement grow. She jumped up on my lap and yelled "I want to see Jesus. Where is Jesus? I want to see him. Can I see Jesus?" She was looking frantically all over the chapel room. I told Grace that Jesus was in her heart and that if she was quite she could feel his love.
Last week when we where driving in the car Grace told me "Jesus is in my tummy I ate him in my heart." I inquired "Do you mean you feel him in your heart?" Grace replied "Yeah".
I'm so glad Grace is developing a testimony of her Savior's love. She's such a bold little girl I hope she's grow up to use her boldness to represent our Savior and stand for truth and righteousness.
2 comments:
I'm sure she will. She has an amazing mother and father. I'm also glad you recognize and appreciate her goodness. You've both got everything you need to make it happen.
I am so glad Grace has you!
Post a Comment