It that even possible?
That is exactly how I feel these days. I know we've done a ton of fun things I just do feel like blogging about it. yet here I am blogging let's hope this is a good thing.
We had a nice relaxing stay at home and clean weekend which is what we needed yet we still have a ton of things to get accomplished. I hope to find a balance soon.
Warning: I'm cranky and this story is being told in my cranky mood.
Yesterday Grace and Gwenevere got the baby bunnies out of their cage while i was doing preschool and we lost one of the bunnies it was a not a fun day for me. After some stern talking and the girls promising not to get the bunnies out I figured they learned their lessons. NOPE. Today while teaching preschool again, Grace got out the bunnies and yet again another bunny got lost. She is so lucky she had friends over at the moment because i was ready to irrationally scream at her. The only reason I didn't was because I didn't want to scare any of the other kids. Yeah, way to go mom. (sarcasm)Gwenevere and Benjamin spent an hour outside chasing the runaway bunny but to no end. Once all the kids went home we where all out side trying to catch the bunny when Everett decided to go check out our beehives. Yep, it ended with many tears and a rush to get him butt naked and find the bee that was down his onesie. Luckily he was only stung once on his thumb. Once he was calmed I was calmed down we ate ice cream and I caught the runaway bunny. Yippee! I can see the silver lining now.
I'm so glad I have a super supportive husband who lets me vent my anger out to him without him getting offended. Today it was his problem we had stupid bunnies and it was his kid who doesn't listen. Now that everything is better I'm can again say i'm grateful to raise stupid bunnies with him and stay at home and teach our kids to be better listeners. i truly am thankful and i'm glad bad parts are short lived.
moving on.
focusing on the good.
Pictures!
James and I are in the process of getting a new camera, mine has been having a hard time focusing lately hence the blurry pictures you will see shortly.
But blurry or not we've had some amazing fun lately and need to share.
We love having family close by and i'm so grateful we where able to hang out during Preston's spring brake. We went to the zoo and had a blast. I wish I had taken more pictures but I didn't realize I had my camera until the end of the day.
| we went to the zoo with cousins |
![]() |
| Preston was so excited to see the polar bears. I love this picture I can just see the excitement for being this close to the polar bear. |
earlier we celebrated national sibling week. I love these three goof balls I'm so grateful they have each other and they care for one another.
| National sibling day |
Home school fun
homeschool art project "sphere painting" aka "painting with balls instead of paint brushes".
| Sphere painting |
| I really liked the processes she used. Using one color at a time to layer her painting. |
| work in progress the shed |
| Baby Bunnies Growing. |
| relaxing in the loft up above |
I made dinner and called everyone to come eat, yet my table is still empty. Having fun with Papa.
Gwenevere made homemade play dough for school.
| Grace was all about the red and yellow food coloring colors. |
| when working with food coloring it's best done half naked. |
| Gwenevere's green snake |
| Gwenevere's creation: picture taken my Gwenevere |
We also went to the fire station for our field trip last week. Everett loved the "Chew chews" aka trucks. Gwenevere and Grace liked the safety movie. I liked watching them get into their uniforms. Grace was really scared once the firefighter had his mask on and air. We came home and talked about our fire plan. The girls where happy to do fire drills to practice and Everett loved wearing his new hat.
Then for Preschool on Tuesday we talked about the letter U and the great big universe. We made a galaxy out of popcorn for our snack.
Vangie invited us to go to the Children's Museum in Olypmia. We got lost getting there and had a fun time turning the capital building while we where lost. It was a beautiful drive
| The angel statue |
| I can see myself working on policies and government someday. I was in heaven driving around |
When we finally made it to the Children Museum Everett found the water and has in heaven floating boats.
| We also explore the fire truck and Helicopter |
| The Girls working at the wildlife and forest department taking care of the critters |
| Everett found the dump truck and had a blast driving |
| Grace and me ready to get to work. Painting. You can never to too cautious when it comes to painting. |
| Gwenevere and Kyler making helicopters to fly |
Everett having fun with a cup while Gwenevere builds her helicopter
| The whole gain. Can't wait to go again. |
Now that I've blogged I feel a lot better. I'm always amazed at how much better I can see the Lord's hand in my life and the blessings he gives me when i take a moment to reflect and journal write. Happy blogging.

1 comment:
It sounds like you are having some great school lessons. Did Everett get a hair cut? It looks cute, although I was loving his curls too.
Post a Comment