Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Wellness Checks

Great news, we're all alive and thriving.  I finally got all three kids into the doctors for their welness visits.  Surprise surprise, they all are well.  
Gwenevere 
weight 42 lbs (25 percentile)
Height 43 inches (30 percentile)

Grace
Weight 33 lbs (50 percentile)
Height 37 inches (20 percentile)

Everett
Weight 26 lbs 13oz ( 80 percentile)
Height 31.5 inches (20 percentile)

Everett having the tome of his life in the waiting room.  He was sad when we had to leave.

Grace growing tall

This girls loves visiting the Doctor


But not so well after their wellness check ups.  Go figure.  Both Grace and Gwenevere had some kind of allergic reaction to their Tdap Immunization.  trying to get a follow up appointment because of their rashes turned out to be in vain.  I finally got some help when I took the girls to the Rite Aid Pharmacist (via recommendation from my Doc, who wasn't willing to see them both times I called asking for help.  No wonder I have hard feelings towards the medical field).  The Pharmacist said it looked like an allergic reaction but of course couldn't say for sure since she's not a doctor.  We gave both girls some benedryl and the next morning the swelling and redness had subsided.
Documenting for future reference


3 comments:

Max and Rebecca said...

Holy Cow! Everett is huge! Miles just had his check up today 19.5 pounds (23rd percentile) and 28.5 inches (9.5 percentile) My little guy! That is so lame about those rashes. I'll keep an eye out on Miles legs to make sure he doesn't get a rash too.

James and Elizabeth said...

oops typo. Everett is 26 lbs not 36 lbs. Thanks Becca.

Max and Rebecca said...

Oh good. I didn't think Everett was heavier than Charlie :)