Saturday, May 6, 2017

Saturday: Cousins, Aliya's baptism and Idaho

Saturday morning everyone woke up excited to play with cousins.  Everett woke up and said "Oh I slept in I got to go play."  it was 7:30 am  hehehehhe  (Which is his normal wake up time).

They played with their cousins until about 10:00 am and then we drove to West Valley City to attend Aliya Bohman's baptism.  We got lost with our directions and ended up being 10 minutes late but thankfully Aliya was the last one to be baptized so we where still had plenty of time.  

after the baptism we went back to Grandma and Grandpa Gongaware's home (Tanya's parents) and had lunch.  Gwenevere had so much fun playing with Aliya and her cousin.  I spent an hour taking their pictures of their tricks and poses.  

I also got to spend some time owing and aweing over the house plans for the Bohman's new home they are building.  It was so fun to catch up with friends and see the Lord's blessings from following the Lord.  Kevin and Tanya are great examples to me, the follow God's laws and are truly blessed for their obedience.  












at last it was time to go back to Laura and Mark's home.  We where trying to maximize the amount of time we got with family and friends.  I feel horrible I don't have any pictures with Jace, Annie and Brooke but the kids had so much fun and I thoroughly enjoyed getting council and guidance from my sister.  

then came bedtime and we needed to get going.  So we packed up our belongings, put PJs on and brushed teeth and then said our goodbyes as we started our drive to Idaho Falls.  

No comments: